Punjab PSPCL Recruitment 2021: Punjab PSPCL has released the official notification for the Punjab Power Corporation Vacancy. The Punjab PSPCL Recruitment has invited applications from eligible candidates for the Assistant Lineman, Clerk, Revenue Accountant, Junior Engineer/ Electrical, Assistant SubStation Attendant Vacancy. The Punjab Power Corporation Vacancy process is being conducted to fill up 2632 vacancies in Punjab; all the candidates have to apply for the vacancies till 30 June 2021. This job is under the PSU category.
Check complete information below like Eligibility, Age Limit, Pay Scale, and much more information like Punjab Power Corporation Vacancy of Punjab PSPCL Recruitment 2021.
|Article Published Date||02 June 2021|
|Online Application Begin||10 June 2021|
|Online Application Last Date||30 June 2021|
|Organization Name||Punjab State Power Corporation Limited|
|Post Name||Assistant Lineman, Clerk, Revenue Accountant, Junior Engineer/ Electrical, Assistant SubStation Attendant|
|Total Vacancies||2632 Post|
Punjab Power Corporation Vacancy
|Post Name||Total Post|
Qualification Requirement For PSPCL Recruitment
- Applicants must have graduation (in any stream) from a Recognised University
- Computer knowledge course certificate of 120 Hours duration
For Junior Engineer or Electrical Post
- The candidates must have an educational qualification in regular 3 or 4 years of diploma in electrical/ electrical and electronics/ Computer science/ IT Engineering with a minimum of 60% marks from a Recognized University.
For Revenue Accountant
- A regular degree in B.Com with 60% aggregate marks from a recognized university
- A traditional degree in M.Com with 50% aggregate marks or CA Inter/ ICWAI Inter
For Assistant Lineman
- The candidates must have Bachelors’s degree ( in any subject) from a recognized university
- Computer & shorthand knowledge.
For Assistant Sub Station Attendant
- The candidates should have done a full-time course in ITI/Electrical/Electrician/Wireman with a minimum of 60% marks and two years apprenticeship experience in PSEB or a full-time regular diploma in Electrical Engineering/ Electronics & Communication/ Instrumentation & Process Control with 60% marks.
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 37 years
- Age Limit as on 01/01/2021
- Age Relaxation Extra as per Rules
- All category except SC & PWD: ₹944/-
- SC & PWD: ₹590/-
Category Wise Vacancy Details
- Check Full Information about Category wise Vacancy detail in the Official notification given below-
How To Apply
- If you are interested in this post, then you can apply online on its official website @pspcl.in
- You can read the whole information of PSPCL Recruitment 2021 given above,
- You can also the Recruitment on their official website by the Official notification link provided below.
- The candidate should note the last date of applying, which is 30 June 2021; you need to apply online before the later date.
- Everyone should read the official notification before using it online.
- Click on the apply online link to apply now in the Punjab Power Corporation Vacancy
- Click on the “Apply Online” For Punjab Power Corporation Vacancy
- Enter the important credentials information related to your contact details.
- Fill in all the credentials carefully for PSPCL Recruitment
- Upload the photo & signature or any other data required for the PSPCL Recruitment
- Upload the necessary documents in the application form in the prescribed format for applying to PSPCL Recruitment 2021
- Print your application form for future references and sources by which you can remember your application
- Aganwadi Recruitment 2021 | UP Shamli Bharti
- UP PGT Recruitment 2021 | Last Date Re-Extended
- UPSSSC Recruitment 2021 | PET Exam Apply Online
Important Links to Apply