BPSC Recruitment 2021: BPSC has released the official notification for the Public Relation Officer Vacancy. The BPSC Recruitment has invited applications from eligible candidates for Assistant Director Cum District Public Relation Officer vacancy. The BPSC is being conducted to fill up 31 vacancies in Bihar, all the candidates have to apply for the vacancies till 05 July 2021. This job is under the PSU category.
Check full information, down below like Eligibility, Age Limit, Pay Scale, and much more information like Public Relation Officer Vacancy of BPSC Recruitment 2021.
|Article Published Date||12 June 2021|
|Online Application Begin||16 February 2021|
|Online Application Last Date||05 July 2021|
|Organization Name||Bihar Public Service Commission|
|Post Name||Assistant Director Cum District Public Relation Officer|
|Total Vacancies||31 Posts|
Public Relation Officer Vacancy
|Post Name||Total Post|
|Assistant Director Cum District Public Relation Officer||31|
Qualification for BPSC Recruitment
For District Public Relation Officer
- Degree in Journalism / Mass Communication from any Recognized University / Institute in India.
- For more Details Read the official Notification.
- Minimum Age for male: 21 Years
- Maximum Age for male: 37 Years
- Minimum Age for Female: 21 Years
- Maximum Age for Female: 40 Years
- Age Limit as on 01/08/2017
- Age Relaxation Extra as per BPSC Rules
- General /BC/EWS: ₹750/-
- SC / ST: ₹200/-
- Bihar Domicile Female: ₹200/-
- All payment modes are available as a credit card, debit card, online payment, and UPI are available.
Post By Category
How To Apply
- If you are interested in this post, then you can apply online on its official website @bpsc.bih.nic.in
- You can read the whole information of BPSC Recruitment 2021 given above,
- You can also the Recruitment on their official website by the Official notification link provided below.
- The candidate should note the last date of applying, which is 05 July 2021; you need to apply online before the later date.
- Everyone should read the official Notification before using it online.
- Click on the apply online link to apply now in the Public Relation Officer Vacancy
- Click on the “Apply Online” For Public Relation Officer Vacancy
- Enter the important credentials information related to your contact details.
- Fill in all the credentials carefully for Public Relation Officer Vacancy
- Upload the photo & signature or any other data required for the Public Relation Officer Vacancy
- Upload the necessary documents in the application form in the prescribed format for applying to BPSC Recruitment 2021
- Print your application form for future references and sources by which you can remember your application
Important Links to Apply
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Re-Notification||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Click here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
What is the total number of Posts in BPSC Recruitment 2021?
There are total 31 posts available in BPSC Recruitment 2021
What is the minimum qualification required for BPSC Bharti 2021?
The minimum qualification required is a Degree in Journalism / Mass Communication from a recognized board.
What is the last date of the BPSC application?
The last date of BPSC SI job is 05 July 2021.