MP High Court Recruitment 2021: MP High Court has released the official notification for 14 Legal Aid Officer Vacancies. The MP High Court Recruitment has invited applications from eligible candidates for the Legal Aid Officer Vacancy. The MP High Court is being conducted to fill up 14 vacancies in Madhya Pradesh, all the candidates have to apply for the vacancies till 24 July 2021. This job is under the Law category.
Check full information, down below like Eligibility, Age Limit, Pay Scale, and much more information like Legal Aid Officer Vacancy of MP High Court Recruitment 2021.
|Article Published Date||25 June 2021|
|Online Application Begin||25 June 2021|
|Online Application Last Date||24 July 2021|
|Organization Name||Madhya Pradesh High Court (MPHC), Jabalpur|
|Post Name||Legal Aid Officer|
|Total Vacancies||14 Posts|
|Job Location||Madhya Pradesh|
Legal Aid Officer Vacancy
|Post Name||Total Post|
|Legal Aid Officer||14|
Qualification for MPHC Legal Aid Officer
For Legal Aid Officer
- Bachelor’s Degree in Law (LLB) in Any Recognized University in India.
- For more Details Read the official Notification.
- Minimum Age: 21 Years
- Maximum Age: 35 Years
- Age Limit as of 01 January 2022
- Age Relaxation Extra as per MPHC Legal Aid Officer
- General / Other State: ₹922.16/-
- SC / ST / OBC: ₹722.16/-
- All payment modes are available as credit card, debit card, online payment, and UPI are available.
Post By Category
|Legal Aid Officer||07||02||02||03|
How To Apply
- If you are interested in this post, then you can apply online on its official website @mphc.gov.in
- You can read the whole information of MP High Court Recruitment 2021 given above,
- You can also the Recruitment on their official website by the Official notification link provided below.
- The candidate should note the last date of applying, which is 24 July 2021; you need to apply online before the later date.
- Everyone should read the official Notification before using it online.
- Click on the apply online link to apply now in the Legal Aid Officer Vacancy
- Click on the “Apply Online” For Legal Aid Officer Vacancy
- Enter the important credentials information related to your contact details.
- Fill in all the credentials carefully for the Legal Aid Officer Vacancy
- Upload the photo & signature or any other data required for the Legal Aid Officer Vacancy
- Upload the necessary documents in the application form in the prescribed format for applying to MP High Court Recruitment 2021
- Print your application form for future references and sources by which you can remember your application
- Join Indian Navy SSC Engineer Officer Recruitment 2021
- RPSC SI Recruitment 2021
- UP Police Sub Inspector Vacancy
- Punjab PSPCL Recruitment 2021
Important Links to Apply
What is the total number of posts in MPHC Recruitment 2021?
There are total 14 posts available in MPHC Recruitment 2021.
What is the minimum qualification required for MPHC Recruitment 2021?
The minimum qualification required is Bachelor’s Degree in Law (LLB) in Any Recognized University in India post from a recognized board.
What is the last date of the MPHC Recruitment 2021?
The last date of MPHC Recruitment 2021 is 24 July 2021.