MPSC Recruitment 2021 | Assistant Commissioner Vacancy: Maharashtra Public Service Commission MPSC has released the official notification for Assistant Commissioner posts. The MPSC Recruitment has invited applications from eligible candidates for the For Assistant Commissioner Vacancies. The MPSC Recruitment is being conducted to fill up 32 vacancies in Maharasthra, all the candidates have to apply for the vacancies till 26 July 2021. This job is under the PSU category.
Check full information, down below like Eligibility, Age Limit, Pay Scale, and much more information like For Assistant Commissioner Vacancy of MPSC Recruitment 2021.
|Article Published Date||26 June 2021|
|Online Application Begin||24 June 2021|
|Online Application Last Date||26 July 2021|
|Organization Name||Maharashtra Public Service Commission|
|Post Name||Assistant Commissioner|
|Total Vacancies||32 Posts|
Assistant Commissioner Vacancy
|Post Name||Total Post|
Qualification for Assistant Commissioner Vacancy
For Assistant Commissioner
- Candidate must possess a degree in Arts, Science, Law, Commerce, Medicine, or Engineering of a recognized university or an equivalent qualification.
- For more Details Read the official Notification for MPSC Recruitment 2021.
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 40 Years
- Age relaxation as on 01/01/2022
- General/OBC (NCL): ₹719/-
- EWS/SC/ST: ₹449/-
- All payment modes are available as a credit card, debit card, online payment, and UPI are available.
- The candidate must have at least 5 years of responsible administrative, executive, or supervisory experience in government, semi-government, or any large industrial or commercial concern.
- Ex-military officers’ experience will be counted as supervisory experience for the time they served as commissioned officers in the military.
- The candidate should include all relevant information and provide evidence of administrative, supervisory, executive, or responsible post-experience.
How To Apply
- If you are interested in this post, then you can apply online on its official website @mpsc.gov.in
- You can read the whole information of MPSC Recruitment 2021 given above,
- You can also the Recruitment on their official website by the Official notification link provided below.
- The candidate should note the last date of applying, which is 26 July 2021; you need to apply online before the later date.
- Everyone should read the official Notification before using it online.
- Click on the apply online link to apply now in the For Assistant Commissioner Vacancy
- Click on the “Apply Online” Assistant Commissioner Vacancy
- Enter the important credentials information related to your contact details.
- Fill in all the credentials carefully for the For Assistant Commissioner Vacancy
- Upload the photo & signature or any other data required for the MPSC Recruitment
- Upload the necessary documents in the application form in the prescribed format for applying to the MPSC Recruitment 2021
- Print your application form for future references and sources by which you can remember your application
Read more like MPSC Recruitment 2021:
- Haryana Police SI Recruitment 2021 | HSSC SI Vacancy
- 10 Highest Paying Government Jobs in India
- PGCIL Recruitment 2021 | UP Diploma Trainee Vacancy
- CRPF Assistant Commandant Recruitment 2021
Important Links to Apply
What is the last date to apply for MPSC Bharti 2021?
The Last date to apply for MPSC Bharti 2021 is 26 July 2021 read full information now.
What is the minimum qualification required for MPSC Recruitment?
The minimum qualification required is a degree in Arts, Science, Law, Commerce, Medicine, or Engineering of a recognized university or an equivalent qualification. Read full information from the article.
What is the maximum age allowed in the MPSC?
The maximum age allowed in the MPSC is 40 Years Old, check the full article for more info.