Punjab Police Recruitment 2021: Punjab Police Recruitment Board has released the official notification for Various different posts. The Punjab Police Recruitment Board Vacancy 2021 has invited applications from eligible candidates for the For Intelligence assistant & Constable Vacancy. The Punjab Police Recruitment is being conducted to fill up 1191 vacancies in Punjab Police, all the candidates have to apply for the vacancies till 16 August 2021. This job is under the Police category.
Check full information, down below like Eligibility, Age Limit, Salary, and much more information like For Intelligence assistant & Constable of Punjab Police Recruitment Board Recruitment 2021.
|Article Published Date||26 July 2021|
|Online Application Begin||26 July 2021|
|Online Application Last Date||16 August 2021|
|Organization Name||Punjab Police Recruitment Board|
|Post Name||Intelligence assistant & Constable|
|Total Vacancies||1191 Posts|
Punjab Police Recruitment
|Post Name||Total Post|
For Intelligence Assistant
- A graduate from a recognized University or Institution, as the case may be, provided that such candidate shall also possess an ‘O’ Level Certificate of Information Technology from National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology(NIELIT) (earlier called as DOEACC); OR
- a Graduate from a recognized University or Institution with Computer Science;
- or Computer Applications
- Information Technology as one of the elective subjects during the entire duration of graduation
- B.Sc/B.Tech/BE in Information Technology
- Computer Science;or•Computer Engineering
- Computer Science & Engineering
- Information Systems
- Computer Networking
- Data Science
- Software Engineering
- Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Applications from a recognized University or Institution, as the case may be.
- Read full information in official notification
For Constable (Investigation cadre)
- Candidate should be a graduate from a recognized university, or its equivalent.
- Read full information in official notification
- Minimum Age: 18 Years.
- Maximum Age: 28 Years.
- Age Relaxation Extra as per Punjab Police Recruitment Rules.
|Govt Employees||05 Years|
|Category||Application Fee (Rs.)
||Examination Fee (Rs.)
|Ex-Servicemen (ESM) of Punjab, Linear Descends of ESM||400||0||400/-|
|SC/ST/BC of All States & OBC of Punjab Sate Only||400||150||550/-|
|Economically Weaker Sections (EWS)||400||150||550/-|
- All payment modes are available as a credit card, debit card, online payment, and UPI are available for Join Indian Navy Recruitment.
Punjab Police Exam Pattern
|General Awareness||Logical &Analytical Reasoning Data Interpretation|
|Quantitative Aptitude & Numerical Skills||Digital Literacy & Awareness|
The selection procedure will consist of two (two) stages, each of which will include the following tests:
- Stage I: A computer-based test with two (2) multiple-choice question papers that will be administered on the same day.
- Second Stage:
- Scrutiny of Documents I
- Physical Measurement Test (ii) (PMT)
- iii) Physical Examination (PST)
Note that the Physical Measurement Test and the Physical Screening Test must both be qualifying. Punjab Police Recruitment 2021 were these.
|Cadre||Male Minimum Height||Female Minimum Height|
|Intelligence Cadre||5’ 5” (5 feet 5 inches)||5’ 1” (5 feet 1 inch)|
|Investigation Cadre||5’ 5” (5 feet 5 inches)||5’ 1” (5 feet 1 inch)|
Candidates who have been selected for Stage 2 of the selection process must report for document inspection on the scheduled date(s) and time(s) at the location listed on the Admit Card. The information will be posted on the Recruitment Portal. Candidates must bring the originals of the following certificates, as well as one self-attested copy of each document:
- Proof of age is provided by a matriculation certificate.
- A bachelor’s degree or its equivalent. Apart from the foregoing, if applying for the position of Intelligence Officer, an extra certificate indicating appropriate qualifications as prescribed.
- Evidence of Punjabi proficiency at the Matriculation level or equivalent.
- If applicable, a certificate from the Competent Authority to substantiate a claim for a reserved category.
- In the case of candidates who are currently employed by the government, a No Objection Certificate (NOC) from the Head of Department/Office concerned.
How To Apply
- If you are interested in this post, then you can apply online on its official website @punjabpolice.gov.in
- You can read the whole information of Punjab Police Recruitment 2021 given above,
- You can also the Recruitment on their official website by the Official notification link provided below.
- The candidate should note the last date of applying, which is 16 August 2021; you need to apply online before the later date.
- Everyone should read the official Notification before using it online.
- Click on the apply online link to apply now in the For Punjab Police Vacancy
- Click on the “Apply Online” For Punjab Police
- Enter the important credentials information related to your contact details.
- Fill in all the credentials carefully for the For Punjab Police Recruitment 2021
- Upload the photo & signature or any other data required for the Punjab Police
- Upload the necessary documents in the application form in the prescribed format for applying to the Punjab Police Recruitment 2021
- Print your application form for future references and sources by which you can remember your application
- HP Forest Guard Recruitment 2021
- CGCRI Recruitment 2021
- Rajasthan Civil Judge Vacancy 2021
- Accounts Officer ASRB Recruitment 2021
Important Links to Apply
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Click here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
What is the last date to apply for Punjab Police Recruitment?
The Last date to apply for Punjab Police is 16 August 2021 read full information now.
What is the minimum qualification required for Punjab Police?
The minimum qualification required is Graduation and more. Read full information from the article.
What is the maximum age allowed in the Punjab Police Recruitment?
The maximum age allowed in the Punjab Police Recruitment is 28 Years Old, check the full article for more info.