Coast Guard Recruitment 2021 | Assistant Commandant Vacancy: Join Indian Coast Guard CG has released the official notification for Assistant Commandant posts. The Coast Guard Recruitment has invited applications from eligible candidates for the For General Duty GD, Technical (Engineering & Electrical) Vacancies. The Coast Guard Recruitment is being conducted to fill up 50 vacancies in All India, all the candidates have to apply for the vacancies till 14 July 2021. This job is under the Defence category.
Check full information, down below like Eligibility, Age Limit, Pay Scale, and much more information like For Assistant Commandant Vacancy of Coast Guard Recruitment 2021.
|Article Published Date||27 June 2021|
|Online Application Begin||04 July 2021|
|Online Application Last Date||14 July 2021|
|Organization Name||Join Indian Coast Guard|
|Post Name||General Duty GD, Technical (Engineering & Electrical)|
|Total Vacancies||50 Posts|
|Job Location||All India|
Assistant Commandant Vacancy
|POST NAME||TOTAL POST|
|General Duty GD||40|
|Technical (Engineering & Electrical)||10|
Qualification for Assistant Commissioner Vacancy
For General Duty GD
- Bachelor Degree with Minimum 60% Marks All Semester / Year
- Maths, Physics as a Subject in 10+2 Level Examination
- For more Details Read the official Notification for MPSC Recruitment 2021.
For Technical (Engineering & Electrical)
- Degree / Diploma in Engineering in Electrical / Electronics / Telecommunication / Instrumentation and Control / Electronics and Communication / Power Engineering / Power Electronics / Naval Architecture / Mechanical / Marine / Automotive / Mechatronics / Industrial and Production / Metallurgy / Design / Aeronautical / Aerospace with 60% Marks.
- 10+2 with Physics / Math as a Compulsory Subject with 60% Marks.
- For more Details Read the official Notification for Coast Guard Assistant Commandant Recruitment 2021.
Posy By Cateogry
|Tech. Engg / Electrical||03||04||0||02||01|
- General / OBC: ₹0/-
- SC / ST: ₹0/-
- All payment modes are available as a credit card, debit card, online payment, and UPI are available.
Other Important Date
- Admit Card Available: 20/07/2021
- Exam Date: July / August 2021
How To Apply
- If you are interested in this post, then you can apply online on its official website @joinindiancoastguard.gov.in
- You can read the whole information of Coast Guard Recruitment 2021 given above,
- You can also the Recruitment on their official website by the Official notification link provided below.
- The candidate should note the last date of applying, which is 14 July 2021; you need to apply online before the later date.
- Everyone should read the official Notification before using it online.
- Click on the apply online link to apply now in the For Assistant Commandant Vacancy
- Click on the “Apply Online” Assistant Commandant Vacancy
- Enter the important credentials information related to your contact details.
- Fill in all the credentials carefully for the For Assistant Commandant Vacancy
- Upload the photo & signature or any other data required for the Assistant Commandant Recruitment
- Upload the necessary documents in the application form in the prescribed format for applying to the Coast Guard Recruitment 2021
- Print your application form for future references and sources by which you can remember your application
Read more like Coast Guard Recruitment 2021:
- Haryana Police SI Recruitment 2021 | HSSC SI Vacancy
- REPCO Bank Recruitment 2021 | Manager Vacancy
- PGCIL Recruitment 2021 | UP Diploma Trainee Vacancy
- CRPF Assistant Commandant Recruitment 2021
Important Links to Apply
What is the last date to apply for Coast Guard Recruitment 2021?
The Last date to apply for Coast Guard Recruitment 2021 is 14 July 2021 read full information now.
What is the minimum qualification required for Assistant Commandant Vacancy?
The minimum qualification required is a degree in Bachelor Degree with Minimum 60% Marks All Semester / Year Maths, Physics as a Subject in 10+2 Level Examination. Read full information from the article.
What is the maximum age allowed in the Coast Guard?
The maximum age allowed in the Coast Guard is N/A Years Old, check the full article for more info.