WBHRB Medical Technologist Recruitment 2021: West Bengal Health Recruitment Board (WBHRB) has released the application for the Medical Technologist Grade-III post. West Bengal Health Recruitment Board (WBHRB) has invited applications from eligible for the posts. The recruitment process is being conducted to fill up 1647 vacancies, all the candidates have to apply for WBHRB Medical Technologist Recruitment 2021 vacancies till February 06, 2021.
WBHRB Medical Technologist Recruitment 2021 Important Dates
Check the important dates regarding the WBHRB Medical Technologist Recruitment 2021.
|Online Application Start||28 January 2021|
|Last Date To Apply||06 February 2021|
WBHRB Medical Technologist Recruitment No. of Vacancies for 2021
|POST NAME||UR||SC||ST||OBC A||OBC B||PWD||TOTAL|
|Medical Technologist (Lab), Gr-III||327||140||38||64||44||20||633|
|Medical Technologist (OT), Gr-III||293||125||34||57||40||17||566|
|Medical Technologist (ECG), Gr-III||144||63||17||28||20||09||281|
|Medical Technologist (Critical Care), Gr-III||84||36||10||17||12||05||164|
|Medical Technologist (P & O), Gr-III||01||01||–||–||–||–||02|
|Medical Technologist (EEG/EMG), Gr-III||01||–||–||–||–||–||01|
WBHRB Medical Technologist Recruitment Eligibility Criteria for Medical Technologist Grade-III
- 10+2 with PCB
- Diploma in Medical Technology for two years in the subject concerned (or Bachelor’s degree or Diploma in Medical Technology for one year in the subject concerned.
Application fees for WBHRB Medical Technologist Recruitment
- Application fees for all candidates is ₹160/-
- There will be no fees for SC/ST candidates.
HOW TO APPLY
- Click on the link given below.
- All the candidates have to register themselves on the given website.
- Then a registration no. And a password which will be provided.
- Log in and complete the application form.
- Fill up all the details carefully.
- Upload the documents in the required format size and format
- Finally submit the application form online and take a printout copy of the application for future reference.