West Bengal Police Constable Recruitment 2021 West Bengal Police has released an official notification for the Constable & Lady Constable posts, those people who are dedicated towards nations and want to serve them for the nation’s good can apply for the applications. There are a total of 8632 official vacancies announced by West Bengal Police constable recruitment.
Candidates are requested to fill up the application for Constable & Lady Constable posts using online or offline mode before 20th February 2021, to make it convenient we specified the address to submit the application for offline mode. This job is under Police Section.
WB Police Constable Recruitment 2021 Important dates
|Online Application Start||22 January 2021|
|Last Date to Apply Online||20 February 2021|
Police Constable Recruitment 2021 Vacancies
|Constable & Lady Constable||8632|
WB Police Constable Eligibility Criteria
- Must be 10+2 Pass from any board.
- Candidates should know how to read & write the Bengali language.
West Bengal Police Constable Age Limit
- Minimum 18 years
- Maximum 27 years
WB Police Constable Selection Process Step By Step
- Preliminary Written Test
- Physical Measurement Test (PMT)
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Final Written Test
Application Fees For WB Police Constable
PAY SCALE OF WB POLICE CONSTABLE
Those candidates who get selected will be paid between ₹22700/- to ₹58,500/- per month.
HOW TO APPLY
- Go to the official site @ wbpolice.gov.in.
- Recruitment of West Bengal Lady Constable
- Read all the information in the official Notification.
- If eligible then fill the Application Form.
- Make a payment of the Application Fee as prescribed.
- Finally submit the Application
- You can also save a copy of the Application Form for reference purposes.
Candidate must submit the application at Chairman, West Bengal Police Recruitment Board, Araksha Bhaban (5th Floor), 6th Cross Road, Block – DJ, Sector-II, Salt Lake City, Kolkata – 700 091