JKSSB Junior Assistant Recruitment 2021: Jammu and Kashmir Service Selection Board (JKSSB) has released the official notification for different types of posts. There are many Different Post Recruitment 2021 has invited application for eligible posts and candidates. The recruitment process is being conducted to fill up 232 vacancies, all the candidates have to apply for the vacancies till February 10, 2021. This job is posted under the SSC category.
JKSSB Recruitment 2021 Important Dates
Check the important dates regarding the Jammu and Kashmir Service Selection Board Recruitment 2021.
|Online Application Start||18 January 2021|
|Last Date To Apply||10 February 2021|
JKSSB Recruitment No. of Vacancies for 2021
|Educator-cum Studio Assistant||02|
|Junior Laboratory Technician||03|
|Technical Assistant EduSat||02|
|Data Entry Operator||01|
|Waiter (For Delhi)||01|
|Room Bearer (For Delhi)||01|
|Storekeeper (For Delhi)||01|
|Assistant Labour Procurement Officer||01|
JKSSB Eligibility Criteria
- There are many different kind of jobs which are not possible to explain here.
Age Limit for JKSSB
(Economically Weaker Section)
(Pahari Speaking People)
(Other Social Caste)
|Physically Challenged Person||42|
- Ther application fees of JKSSB is fixed for everyone which is ₹350/- by online method
- The Examination will consist of Objective Type, Multiple choice questions only. The questions will be set in English only.
- There will be a negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer.
- Marks scored by candidates in the written test will be normalized if required, to determine final merit and cut-off marks.
- Tentative Answer Keys, in due course after the Examination, will be placed on the website of the JKSSB.