Uttarakhand High Court Recruitment 2021 applications are now available. Eligible candidates can apply for the post of Law Clerks (Trainee) on a contractual basis in the establishment of the High Court of Uttarakhand at Nainital. The mode of application will be offline. The official notification has been released and interested candidates can check it on the official website as well as on @wejobstation. We are going to explain all the criteria and the details about the application. How many vacancies are there, the due dates of the application submission, application fees, and how to apply for the application.
|Law Clerks (Trainee)||10|
Important Dates for Uttarakhand High Court Recruitment 2021
All the important dates of this recruitment are released by the Uttarakhand High Court Recruitment. The important dates are mentioned in the official notification. Moreover, we have shared important dates here in detail:-
|Date Added||18 January 2021|
|Last Date to Apply||31 February 2021|
Qualifications for Uttarakhand High Court Recruitment 2021
|NAME OF POST||VACANCIES||QUALIFICATION|
|Law Clerks (Trainee)||10||3 year Professional/Five Years Integrated Degree in Law|
ELIGIBILITY OF THE CANDIDATE
- Candidates must have 3 years Professional/Five Years Integrated Degree in Law from any reputed universities.
- Candidates should have skills in computers for example – Computer Knowledge, Data Entry, Word Processing, and Computer Operations.
Candidates should be in the age group of 21-36 Years as on 31-01-2021.
Candidates may send along with a fee of Rs. 150/- through postal order or bank draft in favor of Registrar General, High Court of Uttarakhand at Nainital.
|NAME OF POST||SALARY|
|Law Clerks (Trainee)||35,000/-|
HOW TO APPLY
- Candidates have to apply for the application by offline mode.
- Candidates have to post the application to the Registrar General, High Court of Uttarakhand at Nainital.
- The job location is in Uttarakhand.