UPCL AE Recruitment 2021: Uttarakhand Power Corporation Limited has released the official notification for Various posts. The Uttarakhand Power Corporation Limited UPCL has invited applications for eligible candidates for UPCL AE Recruitment 2021. The UPCL AE recruitment 2021 process is being conducted to fill up 105 vacancies in Uttarakhand, all the candidates have to apply for the vacancies till 16 April 2021. This job is under the PSU category. Check full information, down below like Eligibility, Age Limit, Pay Scale, and many more.
|Online Application Begin||17 March 2021|
|Online Application Last Date||16 April 2021|
No. of Vacancies for UPCL AE Recruitment 2021
|Post Name||Total Post|
|Senior Industrial Engineer||01|
Qualification For UPCL AE Recruitment 2021
Qualification For Assistant Engineer (Electrical & Mechanical Trainee)
- Candidate should have a bachelor’s degree in Electrical, Electronics, Mechanical, Power Engineering, Power System Engineering or those engineering branches which have the word Electrical, Electronics or Mechanical from a recognized Institution/Board
Qualification For Assistant Engineer (Civil)
- Candidate should have a bachelor’s degree in Civil or those Engineering Branches which have a word Civil or should have completed AMIE – Sections A & B Exam.
Qualification For Law Officer
- The candidate must be a graduate in law from a recognized University
Qualification For Personnel Officer
- Post Graduate or equivalent in Personnel Management/Industrial Relations/Business Management with specialization in Personnel Management from a recognized Institute.
- 5 years of post-qualification experience in various functions in Human Resource Management
- Industrial Relations
- or comparable level in a fairly large PSU/Organisation.
Qualification For Senior Industrial Engineer
- The applicant should be an engineering graduate with post-graduate
- OR equivalent in Industrial Engineering from a recognized Institute of repute with a minimum of 7 years of post-qualification experience.
- Selection will be done on the basis of :-
- Written Test
How To Apply
Interested candidates can apply to the posts through the online mode at upcl.org on or before 16 April 2021.