RPSC Recruitment 2021: Rajasthan Public Service Commission RPSC has released the official notification for Head Master Praveshika School Comp. Exam 2021 Posts. The Rajasthan Public Service Commission RPSC has invited applications from eligible candidates for the recruitment. The Rajasthan Public Service Commission RPSC recruitment 2021 process is being conducted to fill up 83 vacancies in Rajasthan, all the candidates have to apply for the vacancies till 23 April 2021. This job is under the Teacher category. Check full information, down below like Eligibility, Age Limit, Pay Scale, and many more.
|Online Application Begin||19 March 2021|
|Online Application Last Date||23 April 2021|
No. of Vacancies for RPSC Recruitment 2021
|Post Name||Total Post|
|Head Master Praveshika School Comp. Exam 2021||83|
Qualification For Head Master
- Bachelor Degree / Diploma in Education with Minimum 48% Marks from a recognized University or Board.
- 5 Year Teaching Experience in Any School.
- Knowledge of Rajasthani Culture.
- General / Other State: ₹350/-
- OBC / BC: ₹250/-
- SC / ST: ₹150/-
- Minimum Age: 21 Years
- Maximum Age: 40 Years
How To Apply
- Check all the information given above
- Read it twice or thrice as your wish
- You can check official link given below, or on the career page of official Website
- If you are qualified enough to apply in RPSC head master recruitment 2021
- You can apply in this recruitment from the given below link
- Rpsc Recruitment applications star from 24 march 2021
- Fill important credentials,
- Pay the fees, now you are registered for the recruitment.
- Take out a hard copy for future reference.