NPCIL Officer Recruitment 2021: Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited NPCIL has released the official notification for Technical Officer, Medical Officers, Dy. Chief Fire Officer/ A & Station Officer Posts. The NPCIL Recruitment 2021 has invited applications from eligible candidates for the recruitment. The NPCIL Career process is being conducted to fill up 72 vacancies in all India, all the candidates have to apply for the vacancies till 20 April 2021. This job is under the PSU category. Check full information, down below like Eligibility, Age Limit, Pay Scale, and much more information like NPCIL Officer Recruitment 2021, Apply Now for Technical Officer NPCIL Vacancy
|Online Application Begin||07 April 2021|
|Online Application Last Date||20 April 2021|
|Organization Name||Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited NPCIL|
|Post Name||Technical Officer, Medical Officers, Dy. Chief Fire Officer/ A & Station Officer|
|Total Vacancies||72 Post|
|Job Location||All India|
NPCIL Career Recruitment Details
|Post Name||Total Post|
|Technical Officer/ D- Mechanical||28|
|Technical Officer/ D- Electrical||10|
|Technical Officer/ D- Civil||12|
|Medical Officer/ D- (Specialists)||08|
|Medical Officer/ D- (GDMO)||07|
|Deputy Chief Fire Officer||03|
Candidates must pass Graduation, MBBS, MBA, B.E/ B.Tech, or equivalent from the recognized Organization/Board.
- General/ OBC Candidates Fee: Check Notification of NPCIL Officer Recruitment 2021
- SC/ ST/ PWD Application Fee: ₹0/-
- For Technical Officer/ Dy. Chief Fire Officer/ Station Officer/ Medical Officer /D: 40 Years
- For Medical Officer/ C (GDMO) : 35 Years
- The upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST & PWD applicants and for Technical Officer/ Dy. Chief Fire Officer/ Station Officer/ Medical Officer /D: 40 Years
- For Medical Officer/ C (GDMO) : 35 Years
- The upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST & PWD applicants and 3 years for OBC candidates for OBC candidates
- Technical Officer Pay Scale: ₹67,700/- (Pay Level-11)
- Medical Officer/ D (Spcialist): ₹67,700/-
- Medical Officer / C (GDMO) / Dy. Chief Fire Officer : ₹56,100/-
- Station Officer / A: ₹47,600/-
Selection Process for NPCIL Career
Selection process of NPCIL Officer Recruitment 2021 will be done on the basis of given below process:-
- Written Examination
How To Apply
- If you are interested in this post then you can apply online on its official website @npcilcareers.co.in
- You can read the whole information of NPCIL Officer Recruitment 2021 given above,
- You can also the Recruitment on their official website by the Official notification link given below.
- The candidate should note the last date of applying which is 20 April 2021, you need to apply online before the last date.
- Everyone should read the official notification before applying online.
- Click on the apply online link to apply now in the Technical Officer NPCIL Vacancy.
- Click on the “Apply Online” for Apprentice Posts
- Enter the credentials important information related to your contact details.
- Fill in all the credentials carefully of NPCIL Career
- Upload your Photo and Signature for an NPCIL Officer Recruitment 2021.
- Upload the required documents in the application form in the prescribed format for applying to NPCIL Officer Recruitment 2021
- Print your application form for future references and sources by which you can remember your application.
Important Links to Apply
What is the full form of NPCIL?
The full form of NPCIL is Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited
Number of vacancies available in NPCIL Career
Total number of vacancies available is 72 post.
What is the last date of the Technical Officer NPCIL Vacancy?
Last date of Technical officer npcil vacancy is 20th April 2021
What is a backlog vacancy?
If the required number of SC/ST/OBC candidates are not even then available, the vacancies which could not be filled up shall remain unfilled until the next recruitment year. These vacancies will be treated as “backlog vacancies.”
What is the reservation structure of NPCIL Recruitment 2021?
The percentage of reservation is: 15% (SC), 7.5% (ST), 27% (OBC) and 10% for economically weaker sections or “EWS”. These figures are divided by 100, and then multiples are worked out until one of these categories gets a complete number, upon which it obtains a reserved seat.