MHA Recruitment 2021: Ministry of Home Affairs, New Delhi has released the official notification for Director Technical, Under Secretary (Sectt.), Section Officer, Asstt. Engineer (Electrical). Sectt, Assistant, Junior Engineer (HQ) (Civil and Electrical), Personal Assistant (HQ), Senior Accountant HQ, Accountant HQ, Stenographer Grade-D, Manager Posts. The MHA Recruitment 2021 has invited applications from eligible candidates for the recruitment. The MHA recruitment 2021 process is being conducted to fill up 39 vacancies in New Delhi, Attari, Agartala, Petrapole, Raxaul, Jogbani, Moreh, Dwaki, all the candidates have to apply for the vacancies till 30 April 2021. This job is under the Central Government Job category. Check full information, down below like Eligibility, Age Limit, Pay Scale, and many more.
|Online Application Begin||26 March 2021|
|Online Application Last Date||30 April 2021|
|Organization Name||Ministry of Home Affairs, New Delhi|
|Post Name||Director Technical, Under Secretary (Sectt.), |
Section Officer, Asstt. Engineer (Electrical). Sectt, Assistant,
Junior Engineer (HQ) (Civil and Electrical), Personal Assistant (HQ),
Senior Accountant HQ, Accountant HQ, Stenographer Grade-D, Manager
|Total Vacancies||49 Post|
|Job Location||New Delhi, Attari, Agartala, Petrapole, Raxaul, Jogbani, Moreh, Dwaki|
MHA Recruitment 2021 | Apply Now For Different Post
|Post Name||Total Post|
|Asstt. Engineer (Electrical)||1|
|Junior Engineer (Civil and Electrical)||2|
|Manager (US Level)||3|
- Candidates can check official notification, to read full information about educational qualification requirements from a recognized University.
|Post Name||Maximum Age|
|Director Technical||56 Years|
|Under Secretary||56 Years|
|Section Officer||56 Years|
|Asstt. Engineer (Electrical)||56 Years|
|Junior Engineer (Civil and Electrical)||56 Years|
|Personal Assistant||56 Years|
|Senior Accountant||56 Years|
|Stenographer Grade-D||56 Years|
|Manager (US Level)||56 Years|
|Stenographer Grade-D||56 Years|
- Selection will be done by the following process
- Written Exam
- After that Interview will decide.
- General/ OBC/ EWS – ₹0/-.
- SC/ ST/ PWD/ ESM/ Departmental Candidate: ₹0/-.
|Post Name||Pay Scale||Revised Pay Matrix Level (7th CPC)|
|Director Technical||₹37,400/- – ₹67,000/-||Matrix Level-13|
|Under Secretary||₹15,600/- – ₹39,100/-||Matrix Level-11|
|Section Officer||₹9,300/- – ₹34,800/-||Matrix Level-7|
|Asstt. Engineer (Electrical)||₹9,300/- – ₹34,800/-||Matrix Level-7|
|Assistant||₹9,300/- – ₹34,800/-||Matrix Level-6|
|Junior Engineer (Civil and Electrical)||₹9,300/- – ₹34,800/-||Matrix Level-6|
|Personal Assistant||₹9,300/- – ₹34,800/-||Matrix Level-6|
|Senior Accountant||₹9,300/- – ₹34,800/-||Matrix Level-6|
|Accountant||₹5,200/- – ₹20,200/-||Matrix Level-5|
|Stenographer Grade-D||₹5,200/- – ₹20,200/-||Matrix Level-4|
|Manager (US Level)||₹15,600/- – ₹39,100/-||Matrix Level-11|
How To Apply
- If you are interested in this post then you can apply online on its official website @mha.gov.in
- You can read the whole information of MHA Recruitment 2021 given above,
- You can also the Recruitment on their official website by the Official notification link given below.
- The candidate should note the last date of applying which is 30 April 2021, you need to apply online before the last date.
- Everyone should read the official notification before applying online.
- Click on the apply online link to apply now in the MHA Recruitment 2021 notification.
- Click on the application form to download the form.
- After filling the form you can take out a print, for future reference.
- If the form is filled then send the form to the given below address:
The Under Secretary (Est.), Land Ports Authority of India, 1st Floor, Lok Nayak Bhawan, Khan Market, New Delhi-110003