UPSC Recruitment 2021: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released the official notification for Various posts. Union Public Service Commission has invited applications for eligible candidates. The recruitment process is being conducted to fill up 05 vacancies in all India, all the candidates have to apply for the vacancies till April 01, 2021. This job is under the UPSC category.
|Online Application Begin||10 March 2021|
|Online Application Last Date||02 April 2021|
No. of Vacancies for Various Post
|POST NAME||TOTAL POST|
|Lady Medical Officer(Family Welfare)||02|
|Principal Design Officer(Electrical)||01|
|Ship Surveyor cum-Deputy Director-General||01|
|Project Assistant Architect, Office of Chief Architect||01|
Educational Qualification For Lady Medical Officer
- Recognized Medical qualification included in the First or Second Schedule or Part II of the Third Schedule (other than licentiate qualifications) to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956.
- Holders of the Educational qualifications included in Part II of the Third Schedule should also fulfil the conditions stipulated in the sub-section (3) of section 13 of the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956. (ii) Completion of Compulsory rotating internship.
Educational Qualification For Ship Surveyor cum-Deputy Director-General
- Degree in Naval Architecture from a recognized University.
Educational Qualification For Assistant Architect
- Degree in Architecture or an equivalent diploma from a recognized University /Institution or equivalent; Should be registered with the Council of Architecture.
Age Limit for UPSC Recruitment 2021
- Lady Medical Officer Maximum Age – 33 years
- Principal Design Office Maximum Age – 45 years
- Ship Surveyor cum-Deputy Director-General Officer Maximum Age – 45 years
- Office of Chief Architect Maximum Age – 35 years
How To Apply
Interested candidates can apply online on or before 1 April 2021. After submission of the application, the candidates can take a printout of the application till 2 April 2021.