UKPSC RO / ARO Recruitment 2021: Uttrakhand Public Service Commission UKPSC has released the official notification for Review Officer Account Post. Various posts have invited applications for eligible candidates. The recruitment process is being conducted to fill up 19 vacancies in Uttrakhand, all the candidates have to apply for the vacancies till March 25, 2021. This job is under the UPSC category.
|Online Application Begin||10 March 2021|
|Online Application Last Date||25 March 2021|
No. of Vacancies for UKPSC RO / ARO Recruitment 2021
|Post Name||Total Post|
|Review Officer Account (Uttrakhand Sachivalaya)||08|
|Assistant Review Officer (Uttrakhand Sachivalaya)||06|
|Review Officer Account (UKPSC)||01|
|Assistant Review Officer Account (UKPSC)||04|
Eligibility Criteria for Review Officer Account
- Educational qualification for Review Officer Account (Uttarakhand Sachivalaya) and Assistant Review Officer (Uttrakhand Sachivalaya) is given below:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce B.Com in Any Recognized University in India.
- Computer Typing Hindi: 4000 Key Depression Per Hour
Eligibility Criteria for Review Officer Account (UKPSC)
- Bachelor Degree in Commerce B.Com OR PG Diploma in Accountancy.
- Computer Knowledge: Internet, MS Office & Window
Eligibility Criteria for Assistant Loading Clerk Grade-III
- Candidates holding Class 10 (High School) with ITI Certificate in Electrical are eligible to apply.
Eligibility Criteria for Assistant Review Officer Account (UKPSC)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce B.Com
- OR PG Diploma in Accountancy.
- Computer Typing Hindi: 4000 Key Depression Per Hour,
- Computer English Typing: 4500 Key Depression Per Hour.
- General / OBC: ₹226.55/-
- EWS: ₹176.55/-
- SC / ST: ₹106.55/-
- PH (Divyang): ₹26.55/-
Important Links to Apply
|Apply Online||Click here|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Pre Syllabus (PDF from Sarkari Result)||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Join Our Whatsapp Group||Join Now|
|Make Your Professional Resume for Free||Click Here|
|Get Special Discount on Books and course||Click here|