NCB Recruitment 2021: Narcotics Control Bureau has released the official notification for 100 Vacancies for the Junior Intelligence Officer post. The Narcotics Control Bureau NCB has invited applications for eligible candidates for NCB Recruitment 2021. The Narcotics Control Bureau NCB recruitment 2021 process is being conducted to fill up 100 vacancies in Delhi. All the candidates have to apply for the vacancies till 15 April 2021. This job is under the Defence category. Check full information, down below like Eligibility, Age Limit, Pay Scale, and many more.
|Online Application Begin||17 March 2021|
|Online Application Last Date||15 April 2021|
No. of Vacancies for NCB Recruitment 2021
|Name of the Post||Number of Posts|
|Junior Intelligence Officer (JIO)||100|
Qualification For Junior Intelligence Officer
- The candidate should have a Graduate degree in any stream, from a recognized university.
- Maximum Age: 56 Years
- Selected candidates for Junior Engineer will get a salary of ₹9300/- – ₹34800/- + ₹4200/- per month.
How To Apply
- Check information twice given above before applying.
- Read the age Limit, post, qualification, pay scale and more information.
- You can Read official notification given by NCB Recruitment 2021
- And now if you are quite convinced to apply
- Then click the applying form given down below.
- Take a print out of that document, fill the form
- And send the filled form on the given below adress.
Deputy Director General (HQ), Narcotics Control Bureau, West Block No.1, Wing No. 5, R.K. Puram, New Delhi – 110066