Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur (IIT Kanpur) Recruitment 2021: Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur (IIT Kanpur) has released the official notification for Assistant Project Manager Post. Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur posts has invited applications for eligible candidates. The recruitment process is being conducted to fill up 05 vacancies in Uttar Pradesh, all the candidates have to apply for the vacancies till March 09, 2021. This job is under the Teacher category.
|Online Application Begin||10 March 2021|
|Online Application Last Date||19 March 2021|
No. of Vacancies for Assistant Project Manager
|Post Name||Total Post|
|Assistant Project Manager||05|
Eligibility Criteria for Assistant Project Manager
- Post Graduate (PG) degree (MBA/MCA/M. Com/M.Sc./MA)
- OR Graduate (B.Sc./BA/B.Com/BBA/BCA) + 03 (three) years relevant experience.
- Excellent verbal and written comm. skills in English are also required.
Age limit for IIT Kanpur Recruitment 2021
- Maximum Age: 35 Years old
Pay Scale for IIT Kanpur Recruitment 2021
- Pay Scale of IIT Kanpur recruitment is ₹10,800/- to ₹27,000/-
- As per The IITK (Indian Institute of Technology) 2021 notification, Recruit. the board may conduct an Interview as a part of the Selection Procedure.
How To Apply
- Interested and eligible persons can apply for IITK (Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur) Job Notification 2020-2021 through the prescribed applications format on or before 09 March 2021.
- The application should be submitted strictly ONLINE, for submission click the “Apply Online” link below.
- Application forms with relevant documents will not be accepted through any other mode.
- The last date for submission of the online application shall be up to 09 March 2021, 05:00 pm. If persons will not found suitable for this post, they may be appointed on lower post i.e. Project Assistant.
Important Links to Apply
|Connect with us on Whatsapp||Click Here|
|Join Our Whatsapp Group||Join Now|
|Join Our Telegram Channel||Join Now|
|Get Special Discount on Books and course||Click here|