BTSC Recruitment 2021: Bihar Technical Service Commission BTSC has released the official notification for Medical Officer Vacancy. The Bihar Technical Service Commission BTSC Recruitment 2021 has invited applications from eligible candidates for the recruitment. The BTSC Recruitment 2021 process is being conducted to fill up 6338 vacancies in Bihar, all the candidates have to apply for the vacancies till 24 May 2021. This job is under the Medical category. Check full information, down below like Eligibility, Age Limit, Pay Scale, and much more information like Medical Officer Vacancy for BTSC Recruitment 2021.
|Article Posting Date||04 May 2021|
|Application Starting Date||04 May 2021|
|Online Application Last Date||24 May 2021|
|Organization Name||Bihar Technical Service Commission|
|Post Name||General Medical Officer MO & Specialist Medical Officer|
Medical Officer Vacancy
|POST NAME||TOTAL POST|
|Nursing OfficerGeneral Medical Officer MO||2632|
|Specialist Medical Officer||3706|
For General Medical Officer MO
- MBBS Degree is required for the vacancy of General Medical Officer MO
- More Details Read Notification
For Specialist Medical Officer
- MBBS Degree with Master Degree / Diploma / DNB Degree in Related Trade / Stream from a recognized university for Specialist Medical Officer
- More Details Read the Notification.
- Minimum Age: N/Ayears
- Maximum Age: 37 years (Male)
- Maximum Age: 40 years (Female)
- Age as of 01 August 2020
Departments of Specialist Medical Officer
- Gynecologist: 641 Post
- Physician: 307 Post
- Microbiology: 18 Post
- Pediatrician: 635 Post
- E.N.T. Specialist: 111 Post
- Ophthalmologist: 75 Post
- Pathology: 86 Post
- Psychiatrist: 16 Post
- Radiologist: 188 Post
- Anesthesia: 935 Post
- Dermatologist: 84 Post
- General Surgery Specialist: 568 Post
- Orthopedic: 42 Post
- General / OBC / EWS : ₹200/-
- SC / ST / PH : ₹50/-
- All payment modes are accepted like Credit cards, Debit cards,s and many more.
How To Apply
- If you are interested in this post then you can apply online on its official website @pariksha.nic.in
- You can read the whole information of BTSC Recruitment 2021 given above,
- You can also the Recruitment on their official website by the Official notification link given below.
- The candidate should note the last date of applying which is 24 May 2021, you need to apply online before the last date.
- Everyone should read the official notification before applying online.
- Click on the apply online link to apply now in the Medical Officer Vacancy
- Click on the “Apply Online” for Medical Officer Vacancy
- Enter the credentials important information related to your contact details.
- Fill in all the credentials carefully of Medical Officer Vacancy
- Upload your Photo and Signature for a Medical Officer Vacancy
- Upload the required documents in the application form in the prescribed format for applying to Medical Officer Vacancy
- Print your application form for future references and sources by which you can remember your application.
Important Links to Apply
|Join Our Telegram Channel||Join Now|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official notification (Spl Medical Officer)||Click Here|
|Official notification (Gen Medical Officer)||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
How to apply for BTSC Recruitment 2021?
The application mode of BTSC is online mode.
What is the last date to apply for the BTSC Recruitment 2021?
The Last Date of BTSC Recruitment is 24 May 2021
What are the application fees for BTSC Recruitment 2021?
There is application fees for BTSC Recruitment 2021 which is given above