Name of the Organization:Himachal Pradesh Staff Selection Commission
Application Begin :22 June 2020.
Last Date for Apply Online : 21 July 2020.
Last Date Pay Exam Fee : 21 July 2020.
Location:Himachal Pradesh, hamirpur
- Language Teacher, Elementary Education – 229 Posts
- Shastri , Elementary Education – 454 Posts
- Junior Engineer (Mechanical),HP State Forest Development Corporation Ltd – 1 Post
- Junior Engineer (Electrical), HPSIDC – 1 Post
- Video Film Editor,Information & Public Relations – 1 Post
- Surveyor,Agriculture – 17 Posts
- Ayurvedic Pharmacist – 81 Posts
- Junior Draughtsman, Agriculture – 14 Posts
- Law Officer, Himachal Road Transport Corporation – 1 Post
- Clerk, HP Takniki Shiksha Board, Dharamshala – 1 Post
- Ophthalmic Officer, Health & Family Welfare – 4 Posts
- Labour Inspector, Labour & Employment – 1 Post
- Junior Laboratory Technician,HP State Co-operative Milk Producers’ Federation Ltd – 2 Posts
- Junior Quality Control Officer, HP State Co-operative Milk Producers’ Federation Ltd – 3 Posts
- Marketing Assistant, HP State Co-operative Milk Producers’ Federation Ltd – 3 Posts
- Technical Superintendent, HP State Co-operative Milk Producers’ Federation Ltd – 14 Posts
- Milk Procurement Assistant, HP State Co-operative Milk Producers’ Federation Ltd – 9 Posts
- Plant Operator, HP State Co-operative Milk Producers’ Federation Ltd – 6 Posts
- Computer Operator, Jal Shakti – 4 Posts
- Junior Office Assistant, HPSEBL – 45 Posts
- Junior Draughtsman (Electrical), HPSEBL – 5 Posts
- Junior Engineer (Mechanical) -+2 or its equivalent from a recognized University/Board. Degree or Diploma in the trade of Engineering or its equivalent from a recognized University or an Institution duly recognized by the Government of India or the State Government. Minimum 2 years experience
- JE (Electrical) – Diploma/Degree in Electrical Engineering or Electronics Engineering from an Institution recognized by the State Government/Central Government.
- Video Film Editor – At least 10+2 or its equivalent from a recognized University/Board and degree in Film Editing from an University/Institution recognized by the Central Government/Government of Himachal Pradesh. OR Diploma in Film Editing with at least 3 years duration from an Institution recognized by the Central Government/Government of Himachal Pradesh. Should possess at least 2 years experience of Film Editing or Video Tape Editing in a Government Department or Doordarshan Kendra.
- Surveyor – Should be a Matriculate or its equivalent from a recognized Board of School Education/University. Should possess 2 years certificate of surveyor trade from an ITI/Institution recognized by State/Central Govt.
- Ayurvedic Pharmacist – Plus two from a recognized Board of School Education. Successful training of at least two years duration in Ayurvedic Pharmacist/Diploma in Pharmacy (Ayurveda)/ Bachelor Degree in Pharmacy (Ayurveda) from an Institution duly recognized by the HP Takniki Shiksha Board Board/University recognized by the Himachal Pradesh Government.
- Junior Draughtsman – Should be Matriculate or its equivalent from a recognized Board of School Education/Institution duly recognized by the Central/State Government. Should possess 2 years certificate course in Draftsmen Trade
- Clerk – 10+2 Examination or its equivalent from a recognized Board of School Education/University and a minimum speed of 30 words per minute in English typewriting or 25 words per minute in Hindi typewriting on Computer.
- Computer Operator – Bachelor‟s Degree in Computer Application/Information Technology/Computer Science or equivalent OR 03 Years Diploma Course in Computer Science/Information Technology or its equivalent from a Polytechnic OR Bachelor‟s Degree or its equivalent and Diploma of at least one year duration in Computer Application/Computer Programming or its equivalent OR “A” LEVEL Course from DOEACC Society/NIELIT.
- Law Officer – Degree in law of a recognized University or equivalent
- Shastri – Shastri with atleast 50% marks from a University/Institution recognized by HP Govt and passed in Teacher Eligibility Test (TET Shastri) conducted by HPSSSB, Hamirpur or HP Board of School Education Dharamshala
- Junior Office Assistant (Accounts) – B.Com. from a recognized University
- Junior Draughtsman (Elect.) – Matric or its equivalent with ITI certificate in Draughtsman trade from a Institution recognized by the HP Govt.
- Plant Operator ITI Certificate in the trade of Fitter/Mechanic/Electrical/Refrigerati
- Labour Inspector – Bachelor‟s Degree in any discipline from a University/Institution duly recognized by the Central/State Government.
- Junior Laboratory Technician – Having qualification M.Sc./B.Sc. (Microbiology/Biotechnology) from any recognized University. 807 Junior Quality Control Officer Having qualification M.Sc. Microbiology/Biotechnology/Food Technology from any recognized University with 2 years experience in Dairy Industry.
- Marketing Assistant – Candidate should have qualification of MBA in Marketing from any recognized University with 02 years experience in the marketing field.
- Technical Superintendent – Full time 4 years degree in Dairy Technology/Food Technology from the Recognized University
Age Limit :- 18 to 45 years will be reckoned as on 01-01-2020
Application Fee :-
- General Category/ E.W.S., Ex Servicemen of HP relieved from Defence Services on their own request before completion of normal tenure – Rs. 360/-
- General IRDP, Physically Handicapped, Ward of Freedom Fighter, Ward of Ex-Servicemen of HP. – Rs. 120/-
- S.C. of H.P./S.T. of H.P./O.B.C. of H.P./BPL of H.P./EWS (BPL) (including S.C./S.T./O.B.C, Ex-Servicemen of H.P. relieved from Defence Services on their own request before completion of normal tenure , SC/ST/OBC wards of Ex-SM of H.P., i.e. Dependent sons, daughters and wives of Ex-SM and SC/ ST/OBC Persons with Disability) – Rs. 120/-
- Female candidates, Ex-Servicemen of H.P. (Ex-Servicemen, who are relieved from Defence Services after completion of normal tenure)/Blind/Visually Impaired of H.P. – No Fee
how to apply :-The Eligible candidates can apply online on HPSSC official website www.hpsssb.hp.gov.in from 20 June to 21 July 2020